We are trained to protect your data at all costs. When you work with us, you an be assured that we have protocols in place to ensure that we never put your data at risk of being compromised. This requires specialized training and specialist equipment. We have both. Hard drives can fail for a number of reasons, both logical and mechanical, so the first stage in any hard drive data recovery process is to diagnose the problem. For this reason, we offer a free diagnostics which usually takes less than 24 hours, we can then give you a quote for recovery and an estimate of how long the recovery is likely to take. The price will depend on the type of recovery needed but there are basically two types of recovery. The first and most common type of recovery is the Logical Recovery (recovery by using specialized data recovery hardware and software) and the second is a Physical Recovery (also known as a Clean Room Recovery or Mechanical Recovery) where we would need to replace internal parts of the hard drive in a clean room before recovering the data.
- We use the most advanced data recovery techniques and equipment available.
- Highly trained professional team of data recovery experts.
- Quick and efficient local service.
- Free evaluations and diagnostics of your media.
- Our data recovery guarantee – No Data, No Recovery Fee.
- 24/7 emergency response to most situations.
- Pick up service is available More Info.
Trio Computers specializes in data recovery, we do not offer any other services and we take pride in being experts in our field. We continue to develop our skills and keep updated with the latest techniques and equipment to offer you the very best service possible.
TECHNOLOGY & EQUIPMENT
We invest heavily in the very best data recovery hardware and software, including PC-3000 UDMAs for firmware corruption, Visual NAND Reconstructor for flash drive recovery, several hardware disk imagers and a host of professional data recovery software tools. We also invest heavily in training to ensure the best chance of recovering your data.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
We are a complete full service data recovery company and all data recovery work is done in-house in the Greater Toronto Area. And you can rest assured that your data is in good hands.
Our data recovery Services
All storage data recovery
- LAPTOP HARD DRIVE DATA RECOVERY.
- DESKTOP HARD DRIVE DATA RECOVERY.
- SOLID STATE DRIVE (SSD) DATA RECOVERY.
- SD AND CF CARD DATA RECOVERY.
- RAID DATA RECOVERY.
- FLASH DRIVE DATA RECOVERY.
- CELL PHONE DATA RECOVERY SERVICES.
Here are some intersting facts about a hard-drive
- The Average Life of a Desktop Hard Drive is 5 Years.
- The Average Life of a Laptop or External Hard Drive is 3 Years.
- Drives Fail Due to.
- Shock "dropping the PC or Laptop".
- Electrical Failure / Surge.
- Poor Manufacturing.
- Bad Parts in the Manufacturing Process.
- Fire / Water Damage.
- Operator Error.
If you have a failed hard drive, take our advice and follow the steps detailed below to minimize your data loss.
- Turn off your desktop immediately – continued operation can cause greater damage.
- Do not turn your computer off and on again hoping it will fix itself.
- Do not take it apart, open or attempt to clean a damaged drive.
- Do not install or re-install any software or hardware.
- Do not use DIY recovery software to repair a damaged drive, especially if it’s making noises.
- Do not try to turn on, clean or dry a wet or muddy drive, call for help.
- Do not try to operate a visibly damaged hard drive. Allow the experts to help you out.